Saturday, September 27, 2014

New Facebook Page

This page is another project I have been thinking of for a while and just took a chance and did it. I started it to give myself and others a way to show how we overcome limitations to be where we love-the great outdoors. Sometime we just need that opportunty, one more shot at feeling normal. Doing what we love-hunting, fishing, hiking, camping or just simply sitting outside enjoying the autumn air on the porch.

My illness has sidelined me to a great degree but I determined to still enjoy the outdoors!
How do you overcome your health limitations to do and be where you love?
The season is here. Its time to have fun, fill tags, and freezers. Share your adventure and lets inspire others who may be hesitant to get back outside and enjoy this beautiful place we call home! I hope we can make this amazing!

Here is the link:

www.facebook.com/OvercomingLimitations

No comments:

Post a Comment